Sign up to receive an email when a new story is published
- Prayers and puppies and drive time for ideasI was thinking of a convo I had with my daughter Bree and had some free thinking time to process it and be grateful. So many positives in our present time of awakening.
- Fall Drive thoughtsOn a long drive by myself with my thoughts, I decided to speak out loud and think about things I think about so that I can get them out and not just inside just like the leaves are changing colors so a lot of things in my mind
- It’s all okRecap reflection to the awesomeness of a family trip and how important they are. Plus it’s been way too long since I talked out loud. 9 months of quietness over here
- It’s a Great Day to Try to be GooderFinding the good in every day simplicity while trying not to shit on the floor.
- Santa, Bree and MeA big talk about nostalgia, randomness and if Santa is something we should tell the kids.
- Interview with Sherry part 2It gets emotional but I ain’t scared of no ghosts. God is real lol. Here we go. We dive deep into talking about stuff. Now how do we spread love to kindness and joy?